- By accessing any part of this site, you will be deemed to have accepted these terms in full.
- These terms are governed by and interpreted in line with English law.
- Links to third-party websites are made for your convenience – and enable you to leave our site. We do not control the linked sites and their provision does not imply that ADM Risk, Regulation & Strategy Ltd endorses those sites. ADM Risk, Regulation & Strategy Ltd does not accept responsibility for the content of any third-party website. We are not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. We are not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any linked site. We are not responsible for any error, omission or inaccuracy in the material.
- The materials on this site do not constitute legal, financial or other professional advice. You should consult your legal advisors if you require legal advice.
- We try to ensure that the information on this site is correct, but we do not give any express or implied warranty as to its accuracy. We do not accept liability for any error or omission.
- We are not liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business or loss of profits) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use this site, or any material contained in it, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using this site or any such material.
- While we try to ensure that this site is normally available 24 hours a day, we will not be liable if, for any reason, the site is unavailable for any period of time.
- Access to this site may be suspended temporarily or permanently and without notice.
- ADM Risk, Regulation & Strategy Ltd owns the copyright and any other rights in all material on this site other than any third-party stock images (such as photographs) and other material as indicated.
- You may print and download extracts from this site on the following conditions:
- The documents and related graphics on this site are for personal use or for use within an individual firm or organisation; any copies of these pages that you save to disk or to any other storage medium may only be used for subsequent personal viewing purposes or for viewing within the firm or organisation by which they were saved or stored.
- Any extracts which are printed may only be used for personal viewing – or for viewing within the firm or organisation by which they were printed.
- Neither pages saved to disk or stored in any way, nor extracts printed, may be distributed to third parties or sold or otherwise circulated for profit.
- No documents or related graphics on this site are to be modified in any way.
- The source of our material should be acknowledged in all copies.
- You must not reproduce or store any part of this site in any other website or include it in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without our prior written permission.
- You must not use data from this site to provide a data feed to any comparison table or any other website without our written permission.
- Any rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved.
- If you reproduce any of the material on this site, whether on paper or electronically, you must ensure that any document or publication in which the material is displayed or incorporated does not:
- in any way imply that ADM Risk, Regulation & Strategy Ltd is endorsing a firm, journal or publication or any particular products, services or communications
- present false information concerning ADM Risk, Regulation & Strategy Ltd
- contain content that could be construed as distasteful, offensive or controversial
- infringe any intellectual property or other rights of any person or otherwise not comply with any relevant law or regulation
- Any reuse of material on this site otherwise than as explicitly permitted in this copyright notice is prohibited unless prior written permission to the reuse has been obtained from ADM Risk, Regulation & Strategy Ltd. Any permission to reuse material on this site may be subject to such conditions as ADM Risk, Regulation & Strategy Ltd considers appropriate in the circumstances.
- A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don't have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
- We use a small session cookie to avoid showing our pop-up Newsletter subscription form multiple times. Cookies used by ADM Risk, Regulation & Strategy Ltd are not used to identify you personally and the pattern data is fully under our control and is used to aid our understanding of how ADMadvisory.com is used.
- You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see www.aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.
- Where you provide contact information, we will only use it to deliver news items and related updates that you have requested.
- This website does not automatically capture or store personal information, other than logging your IP address and session information such as how long your visit lasted and the type of browser used. This is recognised by the web server and is only used for system administration and to provide statistics, which we use to evaluate how the site is used.
- This policy does not cover links within this site to other websites.