Welcome to ADM Risk, Regulation & Strategy Ltd
ADM Risk, Regulation & Strategy Limited (ADM) is a financial services consultancy. We help our clients to successfully adapt to changes in the geopolitical and regulatory environments that prompt new regulations, standards and practices.
In the initial stages of a regulatory change programme, we work with clients to develop their policy positions and advocacy strategy. In the later phases, we advise financial services firms on the integration of these changes in their risk management, control and governances structures.
ADM offers clients:
- A transparent, objective and confidential approach
- Pragmatic solutions
- A fully documented process
- A service that is proportionate to client requirements and regulatory expectations
From start to finish, all work undertaken by ADM involves Anita D. Millar – a risk and regulatory expert, educated and trained in Canada. She moved to the UK in 1997 and has been working in the City ever since. ADM’s clients include:
- Trade associations – which have asked ADM to develop and, as appropriate, communicate industry positions to an array of international, EU and UK bodies and/or authorities on issues ranging from Basel III and Banking Union, to the second Markets in Financial Instruments Directive and Regulation (MiFID II/MiFIR) and the Financial Transaction Tax (FTT)
- Financial services firms – which have engaged ADM on a variety of prudential, market infrastructure, and risk management and governance projects
- Top-tier consultancies – which have engaged ADM as a sub-contractor to help their clients implement regulatory change programmes
Need help deciphering what regulatory change means for your business?
Click the Contact Us button or call us on +44 (0)20 7370 6363